City of Lodi— Updated 4/12/2021
Public Health Updates and General Information
In general, the following are procedures that the City encourages throughout the community:
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick – wear a mask if you must be in public (contact Columbia County health department)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using alcohol-based wipes
- Wash your hands often, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious foods
More information can be found through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and the Columbia County Department of Health and Human Services.
City Hall is closed to all in-person activity or business. Please call or email with any questions.
Remote access will be provided for all city government meetings. Unique access information will be available on each individual meeting agenda. Please check the city’s calendar or agendas for information on upcoming meetings. Please remember to register in advance for public input 24 hours prior to the meeting start time.
The Lodi Woman’s Club Public Library re-opened to the public Monday, January 11, 2021. More information is available through the library’s website.
Playground equipment in the City's parks can be used at the public’s discretion. Playground equipment will not be sanitized. The public should use the equipment at their own risk and take appropriate precautions.
Updates for the School District of Lodi can be found on their website.
Business information can be found through the Lodi and Lake Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce website.
Energy Services of Wisconsin provides financial assistance for payment of fuel or electric costs. Individuals may apply for assistance. Contact Energy Services for Columbia County for more information.