The City of Lodi announced today that the softball diamonds and other park facilities will be closed to all organized leagues and events for the summer.
The parks will be open for individuals and families to enjoy, but all restrooms will remain closed. Everyone using the parks and courts are asked to carry out any garbage as there will not be any trash receptacles placed in the parks.
When using the parks, the City asks that residents and guests abide by guidelines issued by the State of Wisconsin, including:
Avoid close contact with others and practice physical distancing
- Stay at home as much as possible. Cancel events and avoid groups, gatherings, play dates, and nonessential appointments.
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people, when possible.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Practice good hand hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, and mouth when in public.