Elections & Voting
- Register to Vote: The quickest and easiest way to register to vote is online. Please note, when registering online, proof of residence must still be provided.
- Absentee Voting: If you will not be able to come to city hall to vote on Election Day, you may make arrangements for a ballot to be sent to you.
- Sample Ballot: View your ballot online prior to Election Day.
- Election Dates: Election dates change on a yearly basis. Voters can see election dates for the upcoming year through MyVote Wisconsin.
- Local Office: Candidacy information and deadlines regarding local offices are obtainable by contacting the City Clerk or through the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
The City of Lodi poll location is at city hall, 130 S. Main St. This location serves the entire city. It is located on the second floor in the council room. It is handicap accessible and curbside voting is available for those unable to enter the building. A wheelchair is available for those who need it. Please call for accommodations. The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
In-Person Absentee Voting
In-person absentee voting typically begins two weeks prior to an election and occurs during normal business hours. It ends the Friday before the election date at 5:00 PM. Voters are required to present an acceptable form of photo ID. Please contact the City Clerk with any questions.