- Outdoor Grill
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Spring Creek
The Habermann Park is known for its picturesque views and great photo opportunities. The park is located across the street from Goeres Park which has many amenities, including a pool, tennis courts, basketball court, ball diamonds and garden walking path along the Spring Creek.
Habermann Park is located at the intersection of Fair Street and Millston Avenue.
The Groves picnic shelter is available from the second weekend in May through the second weekend in October. Reservations for the current year will not be accepted until the first business day in January, and they must be made at City Hall.
- Pets on a leash are allowed. Owners must pick up animal waste.
- No horses, bikes, motorcycles, mini-bikes, cars, ATVs, or pick-ups.
- No fires, except in permitted places.
- No drinking parties.
- No loud music or noise to disturb the peace.
- Tables and benches not to be removed from parks.
- No glass containers.
- Please keep park clean.