- Basketball Court
- Garden Sitting Area
- Ice Skating
- Picnic Shelters
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Walkway Over Spring Creek
Goeres Park is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. With a pool, tennis courts, basketball court, garden, creek and even an ice skating rink, there is something for everyone.
The Gluth picnic shelter, located on the west side of the creek, is available from the second weekend in May through the second weekend in October. Reservations for the current year will not be accepted until the first business day in January, and they must be made at City Hall.
- Pets are not permitted in Goeres Park east side of creek by the pools and all play areas.
- Pets on a leash are allowed in Goeres Park west side of creek. Owners must pick up animal waste.
- No horses, bikes, motorcycles, mini-bikes, cars, ATVs, or pick-ups
- No fires, except in permitted places
- No drinking parties
- No loud music or noise to disturb the peace
- No snowmobiles, except on designated trail from 8 am – 10 pm
- Tables and benches not to be removed from parks
- No glass containers
- Please keep park clean